Thursday, 9 June 2016

I give you readers a challenge

Well, not everyone. Really only people who are concerned about particular streets or claiming that there isn't room for Sustainable Safety and Dutch style cycling on all of our streets.

Send me a link to the location on streetview or overhead view on Twitter, tell me via #notenoughroomDutchcycling that this is a location you believe where it won't fit, and I'll reply with a cross sectional design for you.

I'll pay attention quite often. Here is the initial Tweet I released earlier today on this subject. https://twitter.com/CyclingEdmonton/status/740882596561752066.

You can also reply in the comment section of this post.

I'm pretty sure that I won't be losing this bet.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I will send the link soonest. There are rooms for expansion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting